About the conference
The conference has built up a reputation as the most insightful event to attend for sharing views, experiences and the latest crisis management thinking with like-minded professionals from industry, government and academia.
This year’s theme ‘Beyond the response’ will explore the entire duration of a crisis, from prevention and response through to the challenges organisations face after the peak of a crisis and the lessons that can be learnt.
We are excited to welcome the following speakers to the conference:
Who should attend?
- Lord Robert Kerslake former head of the civil service and chair of the independent review into the preparedness for, and emergency response to, the Manchester Arena attack
- Charles Messervy-Whiting, Regional Manager Crisis Readiness for Europe at Shell
- Helen Graham, Group Chief Privacy Officer at Shell
- Sara Todd, Deputy Chief Executive at Manchester City Council
- Dr Robert MacFarlane, Head of UK Resilience Training, Doctrine and Standards at The Cabinet Office
Further speakers to be announced in due course.
This event is suitable for:
- Heads of risk
- Health & safety
- Corporate communications
For more information about the conference, please visit the conference website
If you have any registration queries, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or telephone (+44 (0) 20 7007 0400).
For any event queries, please contact email@example.com