Cement your tax reporting capabilities with Deloitte specialists
Our Practitioner level eLearning provides intermediate tax accounting training and consists of six separate modules allowing you to fit your training conveniently into your work schedule.
Each interactive eLearning module is a self-contained topic focusing on a core area of complexity and as a set they provide a comprehensive insight into the key tax accounting issues encountered within tax reporting.
This level will be suited to tax specialists who:
- Accounting for Changes in Tax Rates
- Business Combinations
- Cross-Border Issues
- Interim Reporting
- Recognition of Deferred Tax Assets
- Share-based Payments
- Have a good understanding of the fundamentals of the IAS 12 approach to income tax accounting and wish to develop their knowledge further
- Wish to expand or refresh their knowledge of complex tax accounting topics such as interim reporting and share-based payments, perhaps ahead of reporting deadlines or events
- Work in Group Tax and have reporting responsibilities
- Work elsewhere in the business but have responsibility for reporting complex local level tax accounting transactions to Group Tax
Please select a product link below for more information on each module and details of how to purchase.