This intensive one day tax training course provides:
- A step-by-step guide on how to calculate current and deferred tax starting from basic principles under IFRS and how it differs from the ‘timing difference’ approach.
- A brief overview of the differences between IFRS and US GAAP.
- The disclosures required under IFRS.
- A detailed case study exercise putting the theory into practice.
The course is facilitated by Deloitte specialists who bring their own tax accounting experiences to the training. It is a highly interactive session in which participants are encouraged to share their questions and experiences. To gain the most from the course, a basic understanding of the generic (i.e. non-country specific) principles used to calculate corporate income tax is helpful but not essential. More about this can be learned by completing the Deloitte Introduction to Corporate Income Tax
eLearning course prior to attending.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those who:
- Are responsible for the preparation of tax accounting submissions to the Head Office for reporting units within a group.
- Are a Financial Controller, Financial Director or otherwise responsible for tax disclosures and calculations but not directly responsible for their preparation.
- Have limited or no knowledge of tax accounting and want to enhance your understanding of the underlying principles.
If you have any specific queries in regards to the course content or in general please contact us at UKDeloitteTAT@deloitte.co.uk
After completing your purchase the process is as follows:
- You will receive an order acknowledgement via email.
- A VAT invoice will be sent by the UK Deloitte Finance Team within approx. 7 - 10 working days.
- Course joining instructions will be sent out within 2 weeks of the event start date with confirmation of the event agenda, venue location and timings.
- The Deloitte Store does not accept AMEX cards.
- International purchases are subject to the UK VAT rate of 20%.
For administrative assistance regarding the registration process please email Deloitte Store Customer Services
For any queries regarding the course, the content or logistics for the day please email UKDeloitteTAT@deloitte.co.uk