Employment taxes compliance continues to place increasing pressure on employers, arising from an ever changing and often complex landscape.
Our classroom training programme is designed to assist your business in meeting the ongoing compliance requirements, in an environment that is proven to support the professional development of your people.
Our training programme is aimed at:
- Finance, Reward, Payroll and HR professionals who hold a level of responsibility for the integrity of employee compensation and benefits in kind taxation.
- Staff involved in checking the accuracy of income tax and social security returns and payments to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as payroll submissions, Forms P11D, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online shares reporting.
- Modules are delivered in Deloitte’s Birmingham, Nottingham, Reading and Leeds offices.
- Training is modular and covers the calendar year, via four one-day tutorials.
- Sessions take place between 10am and 3.30pm and adopt a highly interactive format including presentations, case studies and wider group knowledge sharing discussions in order to maximise the learning experience.
- Lunch and light refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
Modules are arranged by theme or topic, providing you with the flexibility to select those subjects most relevant to your business. Alternatively, the modules can be utilised on a portfolio basis as an annual training and refresher programme.
As well as a core theme for each module, modules will include a general update on topical and current employment taxes issues.
Registration is on a first come first served basis.
- The cost of the programme is £1,850 plus VAT (this covers the total cost of up to two delegates attending all four modules).
- In order to promote flexibility, this is not restricted to the same two attendees at each module, allowing the appropriate individuals within your business to attend the most relevant sessions.
- The cost of a single module is £595 plus VAT (for up to two attendees).
Please note that to benefit from the discounted rate of £1,850 (plus VAT) for all four modules booked together, you will need to add each module to your basket and use the following discount code ETCT2019ALL4 before you proceed to payment by credit card or request an invoice.
If you would like to be notified of any future courses, please complete the fields below and click the “Register my interest” button.
Register your interest