At the time of writing, in the midst of the current pandemic, continued uncertainty surrounding the exact details of the UK’s exit from the EU and the consequential implications, setting a suitable topic for our final module of the year is, as usual, quite the challenge!
The following content is therefore definitely "subject to change":
- The Treasury has confirmed there will be a UK Budget on 3 March 2021 and we imagine there will be an Autumn Statement too, which may provide us with content for module 4 along with those unknown developments that arise during the year (who had heard of the term "furlough" this time last year?)
- We could be discussing new legislation to support businesses as they try to get back to a new normal as hopefully we see a decrease in the economic impact of COVID.
- We are likely to be discussing the impact the IR35 reform has had eight months on from its introduction; at the time of writing, there are still a number of practical aspects that have not been clarified in guidance and we anticipate that how these have been managed practically will provide a good source of learning and discussion.
Finally, the concept of a virtual Christmas party will be consigned to history in 2021 and normal service can be resumed; imagine your colleagues excitement as you reminisce about how the rules applying to annual events accommodated virtual events during the pandemic!
Who should attend?
The training programme is aimed at:
Dates and Venues
- Finance, Reward, Payroll and HR professionals who hold responsibility for the integrity of employee compensation and benefits in kind taxation.
- Staff involved in checking the accuracy of income tax and social security payments and returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online shares reporting.
– Tuesday 30 November 2021 – 10am to 3.30pm - SOLD OUT
– Thursday 09 December 2021 –10am to 3.30pm
– Thursday 02 December - 10am to 3.30pm
– Tuesday 07 December 2021 - 10am to 3.30pm
– Tuesday 14 December (Mod 4 virtual – Part 1) – 10am to 12.30pm
– Thursday 16 December (Mod 4 virtual – Part 2) – 10am to 12.30pm
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Sophie Godard email@example.com
In respect of any other queries, in the first instance, please contact Guy Walton
(0121 695 5074) or Jamie Roberts
(0121 695 5268). Alternatively, your usual Deloitte contact.
If you would like to be notified of any future courses, please complete the fields below and click the “Register my interest” button.
Register your interest