The year in review (and the return to an Autumn Statement?)
At the time of writing, in the midst of the current political turmoil, continued uncertainty surrounding the UK’s exit from the EU and the absence of 2019 Budget, setting a topic for our final module of 2020 is quite the challenge!
The following content is therefore definitely "subject to change":
- We can safely say that there will be a 2020 Budget but we’ll cover that when it comes, in Module 4 we’re more likely to be updating attendees on a second helping of Finance Bill changes in what could be the return of the Autumn Statement.
- We may well be talking about the consequences of leaving the EU, but then again...
- We could be discussing the impacts that the IR35 reform has had eight months on from its introduction (or we could still be awaiting some final legislation).
The only guarantee that we can offer is that we’ll cover the tax and NIC consequences of annual staff events so you can live up to the riveting conversation that your colleagues have come to expect from tax professionals at the Christmas party!
Who should attend?
The training programme is aimed at:
Dates and Venues
- Finance, Reward, Payroll and HR professionals who hold responsibility for the integrity of employee compensation and benefits in kind taxation.
- Staff involved in checking the accuracy of income tax and social security payments and returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online shares reporting.
Tuesday 24 November 2020
Thursday 03 December 2020
Tuesday 08 December 2020
Tuesday 01 December 2020
Thursday 26 November 2020
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Sophie Godard email@example.com
In respect of any other queries, in the first instance, please contact Guy Walton (0121 695 5074) or Jamie Roberts (0121 695 5268). Alternatively, your usual Deloitte contact.
If you would like to be notified of any future courses, please complete the fields below and click the “Register my interest” button.
Register your interest