The year in review (and the return to an Autumn Statement?)
At the time of writing, in the midst of the current turmoil resulting from COVID19 and the tentative easing of lockdown, continued uncertainty surrounding the UK’s exit from the EU setting a topic for our final module of 2020 was proving to be quite the challenge until Chancellor’s recent announcement of an Autumn 2020 Budget!
The following content may be "subject to change":
- Recapping on how COVID19 has impacted employment taxes and reporting such as working from home, the Job Retention scheme and recently announced job retention bonus, bringing employees back to work and the associated challenges.
- We’ll be recapping on any employment tax changes announced in the Autumn 2020 Budget.
- We may well be talking about the consequences of leaving the EU, but then again...
- We will also be discussing the impact of deferring the IR35 reform to April 2021 and the need to prepare now for the forthcoming changes.
...and in time honoured tradition we’ll cover the tax and NIC consequences of annual staff events so you can live up to the riveting conversation that your colleagues have come to expect from tax professionals at the Christmas party!
Who should attend?
The training programme is aimed at:
Dates of Virtual Sessions
- Finance, Reward, Payroll and HR professionals who hold responsibility for the integrity of employee compensation and benefits in kind taxation.
- Staff involved in checking the accuracy of income tax and social security payments and returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online shares reporting.
Tuesday, 24 November 2020 - by Zoom
Thursday, 26 November 2020 - by Zoom
Tuesday, 01 December 2020 - by Skype
Thursday, 03 December 2020 - by Zoom
Tuesday, 08 December 2020 - by Zoom
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Sophie Godard firstname.lastname@example.org
In respect of any other queries, in the first instance, please contact Sarah Pemberton (0121 695 5126) or Jamie Roberts (0121 695 5268). Alternatively, your usual Deloitte contact.
If you would like to be notified of any future courses, please complete the fields below and click the “Register my interest” button.
Register your interest