This module will cover all aspects of Employment Tax governance, controls and managing risk including:
Who should attend?
- What to expect from a HMRC enquiry and best practice on how to handle this.
- An overview of correcting payroll errors and making voluntary disclosures to HMRC.
- Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) requirements.
- A look at Corporate Criminal Offence (CCO) as it begins to be enforced by HMRC.
- Almost two years from the introduction of HMRC's changed approach to Business Risk Reviews (BRR+) we look at HMRC expectations with regard to the integration of employment taxes into business governance and controls frameworks.
The training programme is aimed at:
Dates and Venues
- Finance, Reward, Payroll and HR professionals who hold responsibility for the integrity of employee compensation and benefits in kind taxation.
- Staff involved in checking the accuracy of income tax and social security payments and returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online shares reporting.
– Tuesday 7 September 2021 – 10am to 3.30pm
– Tuesday 14 September 2021 –10am to 3.30pm
– Thursday 16 September 2021 -10am to 3.30pm
– Tuesday 21 September - 10am to 3.30pm
– Thursday 23 September (Mod 3 virtual – Part 1) – 10am to 12.30pm
– Tuesday 28 September (Mod 3 virtual – Part 2) – 10am to 12.30pm
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Sophie Godard firstname.lastname@example.org
In respect of any other queries, in the first instance, please contact Guy Walton
(0121 695 5074) or Jamie Roberts
(0121 695 5268). Alternatively, your usual Deloitte contact.
If you would like to be notified of any future courses, please complete the fields below and click the “Register my interest” button.
Register your interest