Working with HMRC
HMRC’s approach to reviewing and enforcing employer compliance places an onus on businesses to monitor and self-assess that their systems and processes are adequate, with potential penalties for employers who fail to comply. Compliance failures can be costly, both financially and from a reputational standpoint.
This module will cover:
Who should attend?
- Employment taxes governance: “what does good look like?”
- HMRC’s approach to employment taxes compliance reviews
- Disclosure negotiations and procedures
- Applicable time limits for assessment
- Enforcement powers relevant to penalties and interest (including mitigation and suspension)
- Best practice in dealing with HMRC reviews
- Updates on the Senior Accounting Officer regime (SAO), Know Your Customer (KYC), Business Risk Reviews (BRRs) and Corporate Criminal Offence rules (CCO)
The training programme is aimed at:
Dates and Venues
- Finance, Reward, Payroll and HR professionals who hold responsibility for the integrity of employee compensation and benefits in kind taxation.
- Staff involved in checking the accuracy of income tax and social security payments and returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online shares reporting.
Thursday 12 September 2019
Wednesday 18 September 2019
Wednesday 25 September 2019
Tuesday 17 September 2019
Tuesday 24 September 2019
Tuesday 10 September 2019
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Sophie Godard email@example.com
In respect of any other queries, in the first instance, please contact Nick Aitchison (0118 322 2396) or Jamie Roberts (0121 695 5268). Alternatively, your usual Deloitte contact.
If you would like to be notified of any future courses, please complete the fields below and click the “Register my interest” button.
Register your interest