Tax year-end places a number of responsibilities on employers both in the form of end-of-year statutory filing obligations and updating systems and processes in preparation for the new tax year. These requirements are often cross-cutting and may involve HR, Payroll, Finance and Tax functions.
This session will encompass the technical and practical considerations relevant to the key filing obligations covering end-of-year and also the fundamental requirements linked to the commencement of a new tax year, including:
Who should attend?
- Payroll year-end reconciliations
- National Minimum Wage/ Living Wage changes
- Apprenticeship Levy changes
- Payrolling benefits in kind
- Auto enrolment pension obligations
- Employment Allowance changes
- Short Term Business Visitor (STBV) reporting
The training programme is aimed at:
Dates and Venues
- Finance, Reward, Payroll and HR professionals who hold responsibility for the integrity of employee compensation and benefits in kind taxation.
- Staff involved in checking the accuracy of income tax and social security payments and returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online shares reporting.
Monday 4 February 2019
Wednesday 13 February 2019
Thursday 28 February 2019
Wednesday 6 February 2019
Thursday 14 February 2019
Tuesday 26 February 2019
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Sophie Godard email@example.com
In respect of any other queries, in the first instance, please contact Nick Aitchison (0118 322 2396) or Jamie Roberts (0121 695 5268). Alternatively, your usual Deloitte contact.
If you would like to be notified of any future courses, please complete the fields below and click the “Register my interest” button.
Register your interest