Autumn Budget and the Compliance Year in review
This module considers the impact of key Finance Act and HMRC policy changes during 2018:
Who should attend?
- As with 2017 we anticipate that there will be a number of employment tax and National Insurance changes. It will be important for businesses to be aware of and be in a position to implement any necessary internal and external responses (e.g. payroll process changes or flexible benefit platform alterations).
- We will review the impact of any relevant announcements arising from Autumn Budget 2018 and recap on the range of Government consultations announced during 2018.
- Compliance Year in review: A recap on the 2018 employment tax development year including an interactive question and answer session. Delegates will have the opportunity to discuss any prevailing questions arising from this or earlier Modules.
The training programme is aimed at:
- Finance, Reward, Payroll and HR professionals who hold responsibility for the integrity of employee compensation and benefits in kind taxation.
- Staff involved in checking the accuracy of income tax and social security payments and returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online shares reporting.
If you have any specific queries in regards to the course content or in general please contact Sophie Godard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is on a first come first served basis.
If you would like to be notified of any future courses, please complete the fields below and click the “Register my interest” button.
Register your interest