A practical overview of the income tax and National Insurance treatment of expenses.
We will examine:
Who should attend?
- The correct treatment and reporting of expenses.
- The removal of dispensations – Two years will have passed since the statutory removal of the dispensation facility. This session will provide a practical overview of the ongoing obligations falling on businesses to govern and self-assess their compliance relevant to employee expenses.
- The practical application of the trivial benefits legislation.
- Key areas of HMRC focus in the expenses arena.
The training programme is aimed at:
- Finance, Reward, Payroll and HR professionals who hold responsibility for the integrity of employee compensation and benefits in kind taxation.
- Staff involved in checking the accuracy of income tax and social security payments and returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online shares reporting.
If you have any specific queries in regards to the course content or in general please contact Sophie Godard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is on a first come first served basis.
If you would like to be notified of any future courses, please complete the fields below and click the “Register my interest” button.
Register your interest