2017/18 will represent the first year in which the Optional Remuneration Arrangements (OpRA) legislation will apply in respect of relevant employee benefits or facilities. The provision of benefits and therefore the end-of-year reporting requirements could be radically impacted by these changes.
This module will cover:
Who should attend?
- Current employment taxes issues update.
- End of year reporting in respect of benefits in kind taking into account the OpRA legislation and how this interacts with 2017/18 P11D processes, with particular emphasis on
- Car and fuel benefit reporting
- Reporting of the range of benefits under a flexible benefit package
- Insight in respect of the potential pitfalls relevant to end-of-year Requirements
The training programme is aimed at:
- Finance, Reward, Payroll and HR professionals who hold responsibility for the integrity of employee compensation and benefits in kind taxation.
- Staff involved in checking the accuracy of income tax and social security payments and returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online shares reporting.
If you have any specific queries in regards to the course content or in general please contact Sophie Godard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is on a first come first served basis.
If you would like to be notified of any future courses, please complete the fields below and click the “Register my interest” button.
Register your interest