Non-Salaried Income (including Termination Payments)
Compliance in respect of non-salaried income continues to be a challenge for many businesses, particularly given the pace of change in this area.
For example, from the 6th April 2018, new legislation will be introduced governing the tax treatment of termination payments. Businesses will need to critically examine their approach to employee exit packages and assess the practical impact of these changes.
This module will encompass the following topics:
Who should attend?
- Current employment taxes issues update, including relevant developments from the Autumn 2017 Budget.
- A detailed review of the new Termination Payment legislation, which comes into force from 6th April 2018.
- An overview of the current shares-based reporting requirements from a practical perspective.
- RTI reporting for non-salary elements of income.
- Developments relevant to payments made to off-payroll workers.
The training programme is aimed at:
- Finance, Reward, Payroll and HR professionals who hold responsibility for the integrity of employee compensation and benefits in kind taxation.
- Staff involved in checking the accuracy of income tax and social security payments and returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online shares reporting.
If you have any specific queries in regards to the course content or in general please contact Sophie Godard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is on a first come first served basis.
If you would like to be notified of any future courses, please complete the fields below and click the “Register my interest” button.
Register your interest