Please register your interest using the form on the 'Course availability' tab.
The Deloitte Capital Allowances classroom course will equip you or members of your team with practical capital allowances knowledge through two half day training courses. Both courses will be run on the same day in the Deloitte offices in London, the beginners course in the morning and the advanced course in the afternoon. Therefore if you wish you can attend both courses on the same day for a discounted fee.
They will adopt a highly interactive format, consisting of presentations, case studies and wider group discussion in order to maximise the learning experience.
The courses have been designed to develop participants in all practical aspects of capital allowances.
Our team comprises specialists in surveying, tax and accounting and we have an impressive track record across all industry sectors. We can offer a unique tailored training programme in an environment that supports the professional development of your people.
The beginners course will include:
The advanced course will include:
- Introduction to plant and machinery allowances
- Case law and legislation training
- Interactive worked examples and case studies
Who should attend?
- Other reliefs including contribution allowances, ECAs, BPRAs and land remediation relief
- Capital vs. revenue expenditure
- Property transactions and new fixtures rules
This training programme is appropriate for:
- In-house tax managers wanting to further develop their knowledge and understanding of capital allowances
- Other finance personnel with corporate tax responsibilities
If you have any specific queries in regards to the course content or in general please contact us at email@example.com