In order to understand the debates around cross border trade, it
is imperative that businesses have a good understanding of customs and global
trade topics and the compliance obligations that come with it. Deloitte
UK has developed an Introduction to Customs and Global Trade eLearning module
to help businesses to navigate the complexities of operating supply chains
The eLearning is designed to provide an overview of:
- customs and global trade;
- the information you need/will need to complete cross border
- customs special procedures for managing/suspending duties and
import VAT; and
- best practices on management, compliance and other simplifications
such as AEO
The eLearning course has been designed to provide businesses with
a ready-made package to give learners a basic understanding of customs and
global trade. The course highlights common global trade issues and provides simple explanations
on how to manage these in practical examples.
Completing the course will enable you to understand how to manage
customs and global trade activity to comply with legislation, and, where
possible, identify cash flow and absolute savings through efficient management.
The courses are aimed at those who require a working knowledge of
customs and global trade and will be useful for:
- Supply chain and logistics personnel
- Procurement teams
- Finance directors/controllers and accountants
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable personnel
- Business Owners and Managers
The cost of the eLearning is £300, plus VAT, per licence – each
licence being valid for 12 months. A discount of 15% is applicable to orders of
5 - 10. For more than 10 users please contact us to discuss your precise
When you purchase a Deloitte eLearning course via the Deloitte Store you will receive three emails:
- Confirmation of your order. This is usually sent within 15 minutes of your order being placed.
- Details of how to access your course. This will be sent within one working day of your order being confirmed.
- A VAT invoice. This will be sent within ten working days of your order being confirmed.
These emails will be sent to the email address you have used to create your account on the Deloitte Store.
If you are purchasing a course for a colleague or friend, please ensure their email address is supplied in the "order notes" field at checkout. Deloitte Store Customer Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
- are always available to handle any queries or update an order after it has been placed.
Purchasing a course entitles a single user to access the course up to 25 times during a 365 day period. This license period begins once your account has been created and your account details have been emailed to you. Please contact Deloitte Store Customer Services - email@example.com
- if you have any queries regarding this.
Note: EU VAT Registered Business customers only.
If you are purchasing one of our eLearning courses from outside the UK, but within the EU and you are a VAT registered business, please email Deloitte Store Customer Services
before you purchase, to supply your VAT registration number. We will supply you with a VAT exemption coupon code to be applied at the checkout. You will then be required to account for VAT under the reverse charge procedure (Article 196 Council Directive 2006/112/EC).
For any other query, please contact Deloitte Store Customer Services
Deloitte eLearning courses run online within your web browser on the Deloitte Learning Technologies' Learning Management System (LMS)
The LMS runs on Windows and OS X based PCs running modern web browsers (Microsoft Internet Explorer v8.0 or later, Google Chrome v28.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox v27.0 or later and Apple Safari v6.0 or later).
It will also run on tablet devices including iPads and Android based devices however please check with the Deloitte Store Customer Service team -firstname.lastname@example.org
- that your particular course is tablet compatible.