The first day of this classroom based course utilises real life experiences and examples to thoroughly investigate complex and judgemental areas of tax accounting under IFRS including:
- Business combinations.
- Interim reporting.
- Recognition of deferred tax assets and allocation of tax benefits.
- Cross border issues.
The second day looks at further complex topics as well as hot topics and latest developments within tax accounting including:
Who should attend?
- Financial Instruments.
- Share based payments.
- Financial Statement presentation and disclosure.
- Tax accounting Hot Topics: IFRIC 23 / IFRS 16 leasing / Brexit / State Aid.
- IASB / IFRIC activity and developments.
This course is suitable for those who:
- Have a good level of tax accounting knowledge and want the opportunity to understand complex topics in a classroom based format.
- Are involved in or have responsibility for group tax reporting and would like a deeper awareness of the major issues surrounding it.
- Want the opportunity to learn from the experiences of their peers.
If you have any specific queries in regards to the course content or in general please contact us at UKDeloitteTAT@deloitte.co.uk