Benefits, incentives and expenses
During the month of May many employers will begin to consider the reporting requirements resulting from the closed tax year (i.e. 2018/19), specifically those relevant to benefits and expenses and employment related securities. This often requires a significant level of resource to identify, extract and report on a timeous and accurate basis.
In this module we will deliver an update on the technical and practical considerations necessary for the completion of:
This module aims to equip delegates with the practical and technical knowledge to commence the collation and reporting of taxable benefits, expenses and shares transactions.
Who should attend?
- PAYE Settlement Agreements
- Forms P11D (including updates to Optional Remuneration Arrangements rules).
- Employment Related Securities returns
The training programme is aimed at:
Dates and Venues
- Finance, Reward, Payroll and HR professionals who hold responsibility for the integrity of employee compensation and benefits in kind taxation.
- Staff involved in checking the accuracy of income tax and social security payments and returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online shares reporting.
Tuesday 7 May 2019
Tuesday 14 May 2019
Monday 20 May 2019
Thursday 2 May 2019
Thursday 9 May 2019
Thursday 16 May 2019
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Sophie Godard email@example.com
In respect of any other queries, in the first instance, please contact Nick Aitchison (0118 322 2396) or Jamie Roberts (0121 695 5268). Alternatively, your usual Deloitte contact.
If you would like to be notified of any future courses, please complete the fields below and click the “Register my interest” button.
Register your interest