The first day of this classroom based course utilises real life experiences and examples to thoroughly investigate complex and judgemental areas of tax accounting under IFRS including:
- Business combinations.
- Interim reporting.
- Recognition of deferred tax assets and allocation of tax benefits.
- Cross border issues.
The second day looks at further complex topics as well as hot topics and latest developments within tax accounting including:
Who should attend?
- Financial Instruments.
- Share based payments.
- Financial Statement presentation and disclosure.
- Tax accounting Hot Topics: IFRIC 23 / IFRS 16 leasing / Brexit / State Aid.
- IASB / IFRIC activity and developments.
This course is suitable for those who:
- Have a good level of tax accounting knowledge and want the opportunity to understand complex topics in a classroom based format.
- Are involved in or have responsibility for group tax reporting and would like a deeper awareness of the major issues surrounding it.
- Want the opportunity to learn from the experiences of their peers.
If you have any specific queries in regards to the course content or in general please contact us at UKDeloitteTAT@deloitte.co.uk
After completing your purchase the process is as follows:
- You will receive an order acknowledgement via email.
- A VAT invoice will be sent by the UK Deloitte Finance Team within approx. 7 - 10 working days.
- Course joining instructions will be sent out within 2 weeks of the event start date with confirmation of the event agenda, venue location and timings.
- The Deloitte Store does not accept AMEX cards.
- International purchases are subject to the UK VAT rate of 20%.
For administrative assistance regarding the registration process please email Deloitte Store Customer Services
For any queries regarding the course, the content or logistics for the day please email UKDeloitteTAT@deloitte.co.uk